Recent academic efforts:
- Editor (with dr. Renate Baumgartner) of a recently published anthology called Bisexuality in Europe: Sexual citizenship, romantic relationships, and bi+ identities. (Routledge, 2020).
- Special Issue editor/guest editor of the Journal of Bisexuality 18, 1: EuroBiReCon: (Inter)national research frontiers (2018).
- Special issue editor/guest editor of AGORA 36, 4: Lust and Love (2020). Together with Sander van Lanen (RUG), Valerie De Craene (UGent) and Wesley Gruithuijsen (KU Leuven).
- Special issue editor/guest editor of AGORA 35, 1: Music and Geography (2019). Together with three Flemish geographers: Valerie De Craene (KU Leuven), Nicolas Dewulf (VU Brussel) and Jorn Koelemaij (UGent).
- Editor of AGORA: magazine for social-spatial matters. Dutch-Flemish popular scientific magazine for geographers, urban and regional planners, and others interested in the fields of geography and spatial planning. April 2015 – June 2021.
- Co-organisation of the First European Bisexual Research Conference at the University of Amsterdam (28th of July 2016). With: dr. Caroline Walters. Call for Papers here
- I also reviewed articles for, amongst others, the South African Review of Sociology, Gender, Place and Culture, the Journal of Bisexuality, and the Dutch Journal of Gender Studies.